|The featured article is officially part of the TV show canon and is non-canon to the movies' series of events.|
Dr. Blowhole is the main antagonist of the TV series version of The Penguins of Madagascar. He also has a sister named Doris, who was unaware her brother.
In the flashback of "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge", he lays a trap for Skipper, Rico, Kowalski and Private appearing as an outhouse. and without them, he will unleash the chrome claw to "rule land and sea" before falling out. He makes his escape with only five seconds left for the penguins.
Dr. blowhole was first mentioned in "Eclipsed" when SKipper thinks that he blew out th esun.
- Invention Intervention
- Operation: Neighbor Swap
- Loathe at First Sight
- The Big S.T.A.N.K.
- Operation: Big Blue Marble
First appearance Edit
Dr. Blowhole first appears physically in "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" as the titular antagonist. He later returns in the "sequel to the episode, wiping Skipper's memory and plans turning Private, Kowalski and Rico into monsters. He later attempts to take over New York again, but his memory is blown away the same way it was to Skipper.
- according to Private and Skipper, Blowhole's skin is "surprisingly pleasent to the touch," .
- His enmity mostly with Skipper than the other penguins
- Kowalski is jealous of Dr. Blowhole because he "always gets the good stuff".
- Has a tendency to call the penguins "peng-you-ins"
- Is mistaken as a fish by Julien, even though he is clearly a mammal.